Saturday 16 September 2017

Week Thirty Five Was Fun, Fun, Fun!

Week thirty five was amazing, here are the highlights:

Monday was a Bank Holiday so I went walking with Sarah and Bingo:
Before spending the day in the garden, it was the hottest Bank Holiday on record!
So I cooled down in the best way I know how :)
On Tuesday me and my colleague Adam were invited by The Jockey Club to an afternoon at the races.  It included a 3 course meal and an afternoon tea!  I got to meet the lovely Clare Balding but I didn't pick a winner :(
On Thursday I went on a road trip :)
To the Bournemouth airshow. Friday was a great day for flying and having a look round before it got too crowded!
Saturday was another great day but it was packed!
Sunday was a wash out and all flying was cancelled which was a shame :(
I still had an amazing time though and can't wait to do it all again next year!

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx