Friday 11 August 2017

Week Thirty One Featured a Witch!

This week has been super busy so, better late than never, here are the highlights from last week:

My gorgeous niece Alice facetimed me while I was at work :)
I thought it was time for another before and after photo now that I'm at target :)
Alfie was very cuddly :)
We had a great night at the cinema seeing Spiderman.  Despite the look on their faces Sam and Emily enjoyed it too!
Although it's early August a rain coat is required when going walking!
Yummy dirty pudding :)
My boss took us out for a gorgeous Thai lunch. The food, which was cooked by my lovely sister in law, was amazing :)
We had some stunning sunsets!
Bingo enjoyed showing off his girlfriend, Monica, who's staying with him for a week :)
These two had lots of cuddles :)
I had two lovely wins at bingo :)
I met a lovely friend for breakfast, it was happy and sad because it's the first time we've got together since our friend Steph died.
Then I cut the grass and spent the afternoon in the garden with a coffee and a good book :)
Now it's nearly the weekend and I have some lovely plans.

I hope you've had a good week and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

2 comments:

Becky said...

That looks like a good week and you look so good in your after shot!

Sandra said...

A good week for sure, although I'm sure a bit sad thinking of the friend you've lost xx