Wednesday 12 July 2017

Week Twenty Seven Included A Massive Gain!

Another week has flown past, here are the highlights:

It might have been a few days late but Maddie finally got a birthday cake!
I made a delicious and SYN free sweet omelette :)
I had time to read in the garden before work :)
Zumba was very hot but a lot of fun :)
Michelle at work took us all out for lunch :)
It was amazing!
And I even had dessert and wine!
Alfie helped me cut the grass :)
I went to a quiz night, we did not do very well :(
After a week of too many treats I gained 5.5lbs!!! I still had dirty pudding though :)
I woke up Friday morning determined to get back on plan but then this is what greeted me when I cut into my watermelon :(
Saturday was crop day and I managed two layouts!
I went to bingo in the evening but didn't have a win :(
On Sunday I went for a lovely long walk
Before going to the cinema to watch Baby Driver, a great film :)
Then I went for a swim :)
Before finally chilling in the garden with a coffee :)
Now we're nearly at the end of another week and I have some very exciting plans for the weekend.

Enjoy the rest of the week and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

2 comments:

Becky said...

A gain here and there for very good reasons is no problem! You will soon be back on track. Looks like you had a really good week. Hope this weekend goes well!

Sandra said...

It was a worthy gain though and you'll soon be target weight. Xx