Thursday 24 November 2016

Week Forty Seven

Well it's better late than never! Here are the highlights from week forty seven:

I had Monday off work so went walking with my friend and her dog Bingo :)
I tried out some new make-up :)
I had a night out at bingo but no winnings :(
The Christmas tree went up outside my office :)
I helped Hells Bells pick her new glasses :)
I had a great workout at Zumba  even if I did nearly get beaten about the head by an uncoordinated woman who was a bit enthusiastic with her Zumba weights!
I quickly made this hat to stop Alice pinching mine!
And she loved it :)
I went to a quiz night, we came last but excelled at the raffle :)
Despite my weekend away I managed to lose 3.5lbs and pick up this beauty :)
I certainly enjoyed dirty pudding :)
I also had Friday off work and went to the Knit, Stitch and Hobbycraft show.
With my lovely friend Sandra :)
On Saturday I went for a very cold walk!
And had a cuddle with this pickle :)
Then I popped in to see one of my oldest friends Sara
Who chopped off all my long locks :)
On Sunday I went for a very wet walk!
And then made some Christmas cards, this one is a copy of one I'd seen at the craft fair
But this one was my own creation :)
Then I snuggled under the blanket and watched TV for the rest of the day :)
And before I knew it another Monday had arrived and it was time to head back to work :(

I hope your week is going well
Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

3 comments:

Sandra said...

How do you fit it all in? I wish now the show was tomorrow and we could do it all again xx

Lizzy Hill said...

Busy week! Looking dark to be able to see that Chrissy tree outside work like that! Love the make up & I'm glad you're still managing to do exercise when the weather is not so crash hot! I would LOVE to go to a craft show. But I bet it was dangerous! hope you didn't spend too much....& your cards look really great!!!

Sian said...

What I love about reading a post like this is that you make me feel like I was in on the fun. Not everybody can write a blog post like that and I think it's a wonderful knack you've got