Monday 22 August 2016

Week Thirty Four

Week thirty four was brilliant, here are the (photo heavy) highlights:

I cleaned the Smart car :)
I swam over a mile :)
I had a great Zumba session :)
And really noticed how the hard work is paying off, photo 1 was 01/01/16, photo 2 was 01/07/16, photo 3 was 17/08/16!
I did a 4 mile walk with a stop halfway to use the outdoor gym with a really great view.
Alfie had a visit from his friend Sarah and sent me this photo while I was at work :)
I maintained my weight loss this week but still enjoyed dirty pudding :)
I had Friday off work and went on a wet road trip
To a very wet destination!
But the sun did finally arrive :)
And so did the Red Arrows!
We ate...
And we drank :)
I spotted a photo of Paul on the Bournemouth Echo website!
Saturday was windy, very, very windy! There was an exceptionally high spring tide and parts of the beach, including the entertainment stage, were flooded!
And I could hardly take my eyes off of the amazing sea.  Me and my brothers and sisters have always loved swimming in rough seas and I wished they'd been there with me :)
We drank...
And we ate :)
And then it was my turn to appear on the Bournemouth Echo website :)
My heart was racing as I watched the Red Arrows perform in incredibly strong winds!
On Sunday the sun shone and the winds had died down.
We watched the Navy battle pirates (not the Long John Silver variety!)
And we watched the Red Arrows again.
And we ate!
Before, happy and tanned, it was time for me to head home.
To see my little girl and give her a massive Custard Cream!
So there was a lot of eating and drinking this weekend but me and Paul always treat the Air Show weekend as our annual holiday and we did walk over 25 miles!

I hope you have a great week and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a staggeringly busy week! My gosh you're becoming taut, tanned & terrific!!!! And 25 miles with well fuelled bodies sounds awesome! Mixed bag weather wise tho!!!! Hope this week is going as well :):)

Susanne said...

Oh my, busy, busy times. And I'm still amazed at how you are balancing the constant desserts with the losing weight.

Barbara Eads said...

What a fun and busy week you've had. You are doing so fantastic with your program---you've managed to work everything in! I'm really enjoying seeing your progress!

Sian said...

In that last picture you look so alive and fit and glowing! You're a walking advertisement for the power of..walking! (and all the the stuff, but you know what I mean..)

Anonymous said...

What a busy weekend, always the best sort of weekend in my opinion. Wow look at the difference in your three photos well done with the weight loss.

Sandra said...

oh my gosh! ... you've been so famous this year. First this and then on the Becky Higgins site. Can I have your autograph please lol. I so love the red arrows .... makes me feel so so proud