Monday 18 April 2016

Week Sixteen

Week sixteen was a good one, here are the highlights:

I had a night out at bingo with the girls, no winnings but lots of laughs :)
I had a tooth out, it's been niggling me since I had a filling in it over a year ago so I was pleased to finally see the back of it :)
Maddie was so pleased to be going to work in the sunshine :)
I came home to a garden full of parakeets :)
And had a cheeky, mid week glass of wine :)
Alfie decided to do some computing :)
I shared the ends of wool with the birds :)
Dirty pudding and a maintain at slimming!
Saturday was crop day where I managed 3 layouts!
And then I spent some time kissing my mum's neighbour's dog Poppy :)
I dragged out my cross stitch.  Like many people with multiple hobbies I change them with the season.  When it gets too warm to crochet blankets and it's lighter in the evenings I like to get my sewing out.
I tried out a new Slimming World recipe, it was delicious!
I spent a lot of time in the garden playing with Alfie :)
And then snuggled in bed with nice clean sheets!
This week has already got off to a busy start but I feel well rested so I'm fine with that.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

2 comments:

Sian said...

I hope the mouth is getting back to normal by now.

I know what you mean about hobbies changing with the seasons. Though I'm so tempted to buy the new Attic24 cupcake blanket pack..

Becky said...

I do hope that your mouth has healed up now. I'm in the middle of a knitting project but know that it will now sit in the basket for about 5 months! Oh well , Hugh doesn't need a pullover at the moment! I used to do cross stitch but haven't done one for ages. Think I will continue taking photos out of the self adhesive albums and transferring them to slip in ones - only about 8 more years to go!