Monday 25 April 2016

Week Seventeen

Week seventeen was relatively quiet, here are the highlights:

Now that the evenings are lighter I can go back to walking through the park on my Tuesday night walk :)
I enjoyed a quiz night with friends and although we came 9th out of 11 our placing didn't reflect the scoring at all, we knew more than we thought we did!
Sarah's mum Jay was delighted when Sarah won the raffle and claimed this beautiful decanter for her :)
Maddie was still trying on hats during her lunch breaks!
Dirty pudding :)
I enjoyed a glass of wine at the end of the working week :)
I got a beautiful new car!
I went to see my niece at her movie night themed birthday party :)
My sister had made this amazing cake!
I cleaned my work car :)
And spent some time with crazy Alice.  It turns out that she's another one who can't say Samantha and called her Anthfafa :)
I managed to fit in a bit of scrapping:
Before meeting up with my family to celebrate Jack and Jemma's birthdays!
Where I spent some time with crazy Bella :)
And lit the candles on the cake again :)
Maddie refused to come, she doesn't like crowds and with my mum, 2 brothers, 2 sisters, 6 nephews, 3 nieces, 1 great niece, 1 great nephew plus partners there is always a crowd!!!
And then I had a relaxing evening and enjoyed a delicious slab of cake with a cup of tea :)
Here's hoping that this week is a good one!

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

6 comments:

Becky said...

Doesn't look that quiet to me lol! That cake looks nice - could eat a slice of that right now!

alexa said...

And I thought you said this week was a quiet one? It looks filled with new things and fun to me! And what a very beautiful cake ...

Susanne said...

It looks like quite a week. Loving the blue car - I'm very enamored with blue, so I think you've chosen quite wisely. And that cake was fabulous.

Sian said...

Yep, I'm wishing you a great week. Enjoy that new car!

My not so simple life said...

Beautiful car! You always have such fun looking weeks :)

Alison said...

Love the new car...and the look of that cake! Xx