Saturday 23 January 2016

Back In The Zone

Last weekend was a heavy one, I was down at Paul's and he spoilt me for  my birthday.  I didn't count SYNs and I didn't care what I ate.  In fact, as I said to Paul, "What's the point of breathing in and out if you're going to leave clotted cream on the plate?"!!!!
As soon as I got home I got on my scales (yes I know I shouldn't weigh at home, but sometimes it helps)  and was shocked, but not really surprised to see I'd gained 5lbs! 5lbs in just 2 days!!!!!

I got straight back on plan and made sure everything I ate and drank was 100% Slimming World friendly, I even started the Couch to 5K program with my sister!
My hard work paid off because not only did I shift the 5lbs I'd gained at the weekend I also managed this when I went to my weekly weigh in:
It just goes to show that you can have a weekend totally off plan and still have a loss.

I really feel like I'm back in the zone, back in the positive place I was before Christmas and I'm going to have another loss this week.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

8 comments:

Virginia said...

Ah bless you - that's awesome and well done starting the couch to 5K!

Sandra said...

It's all about balance. Times to enjoy and not worry but then get back on track

Alison said...

Glad you took time off for your Birthday...and well done for getting back on track so quickly! Xx

Becky said...

Glad you enjoyed your birthday and enjoyed the food you ate. Congratulations on the loss this week and getting back iPod track x

Sian said...

You can do it!

My Little World said...

Well done Jo.....like you say it just proves that you can have your cake and still lose weight! x

Lizzy Hill said...

YES! You got to enjoy your birthday and lose a bit of weight. I call that a win-win!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well done on the -1lb. I have a birthday weekend coming up soon so expect to indulge a little!