Monday 18 May 2015

Week Twenty

I know I'm a bit like Pollyanna and only see the good bits but last week really was a good week, here are the highlights:

Maddie loves a hat and hats love her, she thought this would be nice for casual day wear in the office :)
I had enough time in the morning before work to do some Project Life catch up!
I've started walking with my friend Jo again and, although we were going to take our first walk easy, we managed 5.89 miles!
Alfie got a new toy and just look at how happy he was :)
I went out to dinner with my friend Sarah and her daughter Emily :)
Dirty pudding :)
Paul came up for the weekend and he bought beer and pizza!
We had a wander around the shops on Saturday and enjoyed coffee and cake while people watching :)
Alfie enjoyed spending lots of time in the garden :)
I got some very happy mail, a new project that I'm  hoping won't take longer than a year!
Saturday night was bingo night, lots of laughs and a win for me and Paul :)
I cut the grass on Sunday and spent time relaxing in the sunshine with Alfie :)
And Pippy :)
Then the weekend was over and I sat and chilled out with a cold beer :)
Now I feel very relaxed and ready to tackle the week ahead.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

5 comments:

Sian said...

Oh yes: she certainly suits a hat!

That fabric looks beautiful. I can't wait to see what you are doing with it

Susanne said...

Lovely catch-up post - I'm all for concentrating on the good bits as well - it's so much more fun!!

Barbara Eads said...

There are so many things to love about this post. First off---the hat is fabulous! My girls love them too. The dirty pudding---looks like a Bavarian cream filled donut to me! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for the year long project! Quilt? The beer is the perfect final touch! I love random posts!

Lou said...

a good week for all it looks like. When i am trying to be good i always end up drooling over your dirty pudding :)x

Sandra said...

I can't tell you how happy I am for you, life is falling into place for you and you so deserve it. Xxxx