Tuesday 26 May 2015

Week Twenty One

Week twenty one was another good one, here are the highlights:

I started the week with a lovely new notebook, I'm a notebook addict and could start every week with a new one :)
I had a nice little win at bingo :)
Alfie was a lazy lump!
I got a lovely parcel from The Homemakery :)
Which contained this book:
We had thunder and lightening and were left with a lovely rainbow :)
We actually opened the blinds at work and this is the view from my desk:
I saw this little lady and I saw a lot of myself in this grumpy face :)
I lost 4.5lbs and enjoyed dirty pudding :)
It was the boss' last day at work before his cruise so he treated us to Nandos :)
I had a lovely weekend at Paul's, I felt like I'd been there for a week!
I found an amazing quilt shop, Cherry Tree Fabrics, which is worth a visit if you're near Boscombe.
My sister borrowed my tent and came camping in the area so we popped over to see her...and my tent :)
I also saw my first ever tent again! It's really made me want to go camping and Paul has agreed to a weekend away :)
We had a picnic in the forest :)
And went to a boot sale where I was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of honeypots for sale on one stall!
I also found time to keep up to date with my crochet mood blanket, do five layouts and some knitting!

Here's hoping that this week is just as productive.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

4 comments:

Sian said...

Wow..seriously productive! I love The Homemakery: they have a great selection. That other shop you found looks like it has gorgeous fabric too though. I'm not surprised you were tempted.

Have a great week

Lou said...

we are camping this year. The boys love it. how do you manage to contiously loose weight eating a dirty pudding like that :)

Sandra said...

Wowzer Jo, you had an amazing week. I love all the little purchases, especially that book. Do let me know what you think of it. I called into the Hampton Court quilt shop over the weekend, but believe it or not, I didn't buy anything lol. Xxx

Becky said...

Looks like a great week! Did you buy any of the honeypots? And how do you lose 4.5lbs in one week lol! Most I've done is 3.5 and this week I maintained! Really hoping for a good one next Saturday. Four would give me my 2 stone which would be fantastic! Speedy fruit and veg here I come!