Monday 13 April 2015

Week Fifteen

Week fifteen was fabulous, here are the highlights:

Monday was a Bank Holiday and it was very sunny at the seaside:
So we had sunny snacks :)
Tuesday was back to work so I have no idea why Maddie looks so happy :)
After work on Tuesday I cut the grass for the first time this year.
I had to pick some paperwork up from a friend, when I got to work and looked in the bag I found this :) This really cheered me up because it was on the same day that I realised my 95 year old necklace was no longer around my neck, luckily it's been found but not yet reunited with me.
My weight took a hard hit over Easter but I still enjoyed dirty pudding :)
I moved desks at work so now I sit right next to my awful manager (AKA my sister) :)
I had a visit to the dentist first thing Friday morning but luckily it was just for a clean and polish :)
We had choosing tea on Friday :)
With a well deserved and much appreciated beer :)
I got my hands on this little beauty :)
And spent Saturday at my crop :)
I was very tempted to kidnap my brother's dog Max, not sure how Alfie would have felt about him though.
I enjoyed a coffee in the garden on Sunday, after cutting the grass for a second time this week!
And Alfie enjoyed a pig's ear in the shade :)
It was my lovely neighbour's 90th birthday and he dropped in 2 of the biggest slices of birthday cake I have ever seen for me and Maddie!
And on one of the pieces there was a lovely picture of him when he was younger
So a great week and a lovely weekend.

Now I'm ready to tackle week sixteen!

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

7 comments:

Sandra said...

You had a great week Jo, that's for sure. Glad nothing had to be done at the dentist this time. xx

Sian said...

All in all a good week, then! I'm glad to hear that your necklace has been found..great news!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Sounds like a very good week indeed :)

Lou said...

great highlights. I admired your new bowl.. x

Melissa said...

Wow, it certainly sounds like it was a busy but wonderful week! I've cut the grass here once so far . . . it needs it again, but the rain won't stop long enough for me to get to it! :)

Susanne said...

Loving the snaps - you've caught us up nicely.

Becky said...

What a great week! Two grass cuts in one week? We are lucky to cut it once in a fortnight lol!