Thursday 23 April 2015

Crochet Mood Blanket Week Sixteen

Another week and some more colours of the rainbow added to my blanket. Here's where the mood took me this week:

Day 106 - Petrol, I felt really ill with a cold but was pleased to maintain at slimming :)
Day 107 - Saffron, I went to the seaside to see Paul :)
Day 108 - Lime, breakfast at Frieda's and a very windy day!
Day 109 - Aspen, a really gorgeous, sunny day :)
Day 110 - Raspberry, I had a good day and a fun night at bingo with the girls :)
Day 111 - Citron, another sunny day and feeling good despite a visit to the doctor :)
Day 112 - Violet, a very busy, hot day!
And here's how she's looking :)
It's a lot cooler and the sky is grey here today so I might have already picked my next colour :)

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

4 comments:

Sian said...

Magnificent! I was sewing ends in last night on my Granny Squares..and I worked out one of the advantages of using one colour a square lol

Sandra said...

Look fabulous. Can you see days which were good by glancing at it?

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

She's looking rather wonderful.

Becky said...

Fantastic!