Thursday 12 March 2015

Crochet Mood Blanket Week Ten

Another week has passed and another seven squares have been added to my ever growing blanket. Here are this week's seven shades of colour:

Day 64 - Aspen, I met my friend Lauren for lunch and was the Greatest Loser at Slimming World :)
Day 65 - Raspberry, I had a good day and a visit from my friend Clare in the evening :)
Day 66 - Sherbet, it was a really gorgeous day and I spent it with friends at a crop :)
Day 67 - Citron, it was a sunny, lazy day :)
Day 68 - Line, I had a migraine :(
Day 69 - Lipstick, it was a sunny day and I went for a walk in the park with Maddie :)
Day 70 - Sherbet, another lovely, sunny day :)
And here's how it's coming along:
I'm looking forward to adding this week's colours which I hope will reflect happy, sunny days :)

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

2 comments:

Sian said...

yep, here's hoping for some bright cheerful days and colours for you after that Lime migraine! I'm crocheting with Lipstick myself at the moment

Becky said...

Hope you don't have another migraine for a while, but the blanket is looking good!