Monday 5 March 2012

Playing With Paint!

Lots of you will know that when I'm talking about getting my dabbers out it means I'm heading off to bingo.  Last week, however, I had the chance to play with a different sort of dabber thanks to Sarah at SJ Crafts.

I came up with a couple of layouts using the Jenni Bowlin Paint Dabbers:
This one of my nephew George laying down the law with his Grandad on Christmas day.
And this one showing off the gorgeous flowers I got for my birthday.

If you want to see a few other ways of using paint dabbers, including how to utilise old stash, then head over to SJ Crafts to see the other ideas I came up with.

Happy Monday to you :)
Jo xx

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Fabulous Jo :) really lovely layouts

Alison said...

Great use of the dabbers Jo!
Alison xx

dragonllew said...

Great idea's Jo I wondered what paint dabbers were used for.
Jenny x

Lou said...

I'll be trying out your ideas as soon as my dabber arrives x