Thursday 1 December 2011

December's Here

And so are my advent presents!

This year I've finally decided to join in the advent swap with the girls at my crop. A present a day for 25 days, can't be bad!

As I'm still stuck in my sick bed Santa's Little Helper delivered my parcel today because I missed the little get together they had the other evening. It looks gorgeous:


How cute is that and how cute is this?:


It's full of lovely gifts:


And, when I feel better and can really enjoy it, I shall start opening them :) thank you Santa.

It's nearly the weekend and, if I'm well enough, I shall be putting up the tree.

Hope your week is going well
Jo xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Just be glad I didn't rummage through it, it looks sssoooooo good

Lisa-Jane said...

What a fantastic idea! Hope you will be sharing a peak with at all the goodies!

Carin McDonough said...

Looks fab Jo, I did an advent swap a couple of years ago and it was so much fun opening a little scrappy present every day! I hope you feel better soon! :)

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear you're still feeling poorly!! Your bag of pressies looks so exciting!!

Lou said...

ooo what a lovely idea......enjoy them all.

Alison said...

Hope you're feeling better today...love the idea of the Advent swap!
Alison xx