Sunday 14 August 2011

Another Week Over

I wish the weekends didn't go so quickly, there is so much I want to do but the time flies by.  This week was another busy one at work and lots of problems caused by the awful riots that were happening in the area, I really feel for all the people that were affected.

Yesterday I spent a day at my local crop and I had such a great time.  I turned up an hour late because I overslept, unheard of for me!  I did manage a couple of layouts, along with a couple of cupcakes and a couple of brownies :)

I did this layout for the weekly challenge on UKScrappers.  There was a sketch to follow, and I love sketches. We had to use a group of photos or a photo of a group of people, H in the title and a star.  I knew straight away what photo I had to use:
This is a photo of the best group I know, my family.  From left to right is my brother Jon, my sister Jessica, my dad John, my brother Jamie, me, my mum Joan and my sister Jemma.  Yep, all Js!  The photo was taken on my wedding day 16 years ago and here's the rest of the layout:
I have to say that this has become one of my favourite layouts.

Today I'm heading over to Shimelle's to join in her online cropping weekend.

Here's to a productive day for everyone!
Jo x

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Well I will say it's up there as one my favs of yours too Jo. Seeing it in the flesh so to speak, I can honestly say it's STUNNING!

LOL. You're right about it not being like you to be late - I was quite worried LOL

Sian said...

It's so pretty Jo - I especially love that ruffly ribbon which just ties everything together so perfectly

Alison said...

Beautiful LO Jo....the ribbon caught MY eye too
Alison xx

yvette said...

I am glad I saw it for real as it is such a lovely layout. I hadn't realised it was a wedding day photo though ( must start wearing glasses!!) I loved the ribbon trim.