Friday 27 May 2011

Happy Friday

At last it is the weekend and I am feeling so much better.  Yesterday I had the surprise of my life when one of my oldest friends, Steph, called me.  I haven't seen her for 3 years because I live south of London and she lives in North Yorkshire.  When I answered the phone she asked me if I was at work, I told her I was and she said "well I'm in the Pizza Express below your offices so get your backside down here now"!  We had a great evening catching up and reminiscing and it felt like we'd never been apart.

I managed a very simple layout while I was feeling unwell and I thought I'd share it.  I used one of the Gotta Craft crop kits, amazing value!
Maddie when she got her new glasses and her new Harry Potter pyjamas (a few years ago now!).  I wanted to keep it simple and almost hid the title:

This weekend I am having a Wii fit night with friends, yes I've been using it for the last 6 weeks and am proud to say I've now lost 1st 6lbs (20lbs).  I'm also going to make myself a Smash Book.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabby weekend
Jo xx

7 comments:

Alison said...

well done on the weight loss..and on having a Wii Fit night! Exercise (well. lack of it) is what's slowing mine down,I know :(
Glad you're feeling better and that I made you laugh!
Alison xx

Lisa-Jane said...

That's a fantastic weight loss in such a short time, well done! Are you making your own smash book?

Jo.C said...

That sounds like a great idea - mind you I would have to build up to it first as I would be out of breath to quickly and show myself up :0)
Have fun.

Sian said...

I love the story about your friend turning up!

And I am glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. That's good news!

Sandra said...

What a lovely layout Jo, and such a great title :)

Glad you're feeling better, but take it easy this week ... that means slow down on all the layouts you're bound to do LOL.

Looking forward to seeing the smash book - I found the you tube video, think I'll give it a good too.

Clare said...

What a great story of meeting up with your friend. My daughter had PJ's like those when she was younger!

Glad you are feeling better - and congrats on the weight loss!

Winnie said...

Good to hear you had a excellent catchup with your friend - they're always the best ones. The Wii-fit night sounded good too - congrats on the weight loss!