Sunday 13 February 2011

Over Already!

This weekend went far too quickly, as usual!  I had a great start to the weekend by going to the pub after work for a glass of wine with my friend Lauren, it was so nice I didn't want to come home!  Yesterday I did some scrapping and popped to the shops with Paul so that he could get some bits to fix his car and then I spent an hour in the garden with the dogs enjoying the sunshine.  Today has been very lazy but I did manage one layout.

I did the weekly challenge over on UKScrappers.  The challenge was to use the sketch, use a group photo, use some pink and do some sewing.  Here is the sketch we had to use:
And here is my LO: 
The photo of me with my friends Sarah and Debbie was taken a few years ago and I've been meaning to scrap it for ages, it's actually been on display for ages and every day when I see it I think it needs to be scrapped so this challenge was perfect. 
Here's the tiny bit of pink I managed to include.

The rest of the title.  I thought the papers fitted in really well with the title and I had been wondering how I would use them. 
And my tiny bit of hand sewing and of course I had to get a button on!

I've got 2 crops this week so a lovely scrappy week but I know it's going to be busy, busy, busy at work :(

Hope you've had a good weekend.
Jo x

1 comment:

Sandra said...

oh Jo, this is just lovely, and such a great photograph, not surprised you wanted to scrap it. I'm so looking forward to the crops ... wonder HOW many I'll do LOL