Tuesday 25 January 2011

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I loved the sketch on Shimelle's blog last week and couldn't wait to do it but everything was against me.  I printed the sketch, filled my tote bag and headed off to my crop on Thursday minus............photos!  Still had a great night and even had a go at designing some of my own sketches.

The weekend arrived at last and I set the whole of Sunday aside to scrap, no housework, no cooking, no ironing just pure scrapping.  Woke up Sunday morning with the mother of all headaches so yet again I couldn't tackle the sketch :(

Tonight I finally got my chance and for once deciding on a photo was no problem at all.  I remembered the photo, I remembered taking it and better still I knew exactly where I could lay my sticky mitts on it.
Maddie sitting on the throne of the Queen of Hearts in Disneyland Paris 1999, fun times.
I even managed to use the name of the paper range on the layout!  I got the papers on Thursday from GottaCraft and couldn't wait to use them. 
I know the layouts haven't photographed well but it's late and I wanted to get it uploaded as soon as I'd finished.

Other news this week is that I, well Paul really, spotted a bargain at a charity shop, 2 full size tripods for the camera for £2! Now I just need to give them a try.  He also spotted a great desk which he has built and altered and it's all ready to have my lovely crafty things on it.  At last my own proper scrapping area, I will share photos but I need to add a bit of bunting first :)

We're nearly midway through the week and I'm already in need of a shot of Redbull, not good!

Byeee
Jo xx 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

aawww, Jo, it's just gorgeous :)

Karen said...

A great LO and a fab photo to use, both are lovely :)