Wednesday 17 February 2010

Midweek Update

Well I started my new job and all is going well so far apart from parking, which is nonexistent.  I think I'll probably hit problems next week when Maddie's back at school but I'll try and take it all in my stride.  My stride is not that big at the moment though because I had to park the car so far from work that my feet were bleeding by the time I got to the office!

I did the LO last week I think, time is flying at the moment so I'm not that sure.  It's Paul wearing Maddie's hat and pulling funny faces, it was for the UKS Weekly Challenge:


I went very traditional for Valentine's with lots of red and the heart, which was a must for the challenge, is made from brads:



Doing this post has just reminded me that I need to finish the hidden journalling on the tag behind the main photo with the heart shaped ribbon pull.

That's all for now, I need my bed, 6 months out of work has made me forget just how tiring it can be!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Such a great layout :) and I love that brad heart.