Sunday 6 December 2009

Sunday, Sunday

It started off wet today but we still took the dogs to the park because Day 6 of my 12 Days of Christmas photo assignment was to get out and take pictures of nature. As soon as we got to the park the sun came out and I managed to get a few shots before Alfie started attacking the camera.  Unfortunately I didn't have my camera to hand when a squirrel fell out of a tree right next to us!  The look of pure horror on its face when he saw Piper and Alfie was fantastic, he still managed to get back up the tree before they got to him though!









Yesterday I caught up with Journal Your Christmas and got Days 3, 4 and 5 done:










I've been to my niece's Christening today so I haven't had time to do any crafting.  I've got lots of ideas for Day 6 of JYC so I'm hoping to be able to settle down and do them this evening, hopefully while I watch yet another Christmas film!

No comments: