Tuesday 1 December 2009

On The 1st Day of Christmas

I'm so excited because it's the 1st December, Christmas is my favourite time of the year and my favourite day of the year is Christmas Eve when it's full of anticipation and excitment!

I've done the front cover for Journal Your Christmas



I'll start the rest of it tomorrow when, hopefully, my kit will arrive.  I was so disappointed that it wasn't here today that I made Paul drive me to the sorting office to make sure it hadn't turned up after the van had left the depot!  It hadn't and I'm starting to think that I'm taking 'stalking the postie' to the extreme!

I dragged Paul, kicking and screaming, to bingo tonight and he obviously had Lady Luck smiling down on him because he won, not once but twice.....Christmas drinks on Paul me thinks!

No comments: